5 artists you're sleeping on

You’ve heard of Olivia rodrigo, Tame impala, Doja cat and Travis Scott. Now, let’s talk about artists you’ve probably never heard of. You should definitely start listening to these underrated artists.

1.Dayglow

Image source: youtube

Dayglow is my go-to indie artist whenever someone asks me to suggest them a musician/band or whenever I don’t wanna be that “shit on the aux cord” guy when I’m with friends. His music is catchy, fresh and will definitely brighten your day.

2.Mac DeMarco

Image source: rolling stone

Mac demarco is literally a god. His music is on a whole different level. He makes the kind of music that makes you feel like you’re the protagonist of a serial killer movie, or a guy who runs a convenient store by day and hacks NASA by night I don’t know.

3.Rex orange county

Image source: consequence.net

You can never go wrong with rex orange county. He’s the Ed Sheeran of indie music scene. His voice is super chill just like any of his songs. His music gives off cool summer afternoon drinking mojito sitting by the porch vibes.

4.Phum Viphurit

Image source: Bandwagon.asia

Phum Viphurit is the only thai artist I religiously listen to. His music identifies as “neo-soul” which I cool I guess. His international success “lover boy” got me listening and I was hooked ever since.

5.Clairo

Image source: nytimes.com

Clairo is that pretty girl in class who’ll probably steal your girlfriend. Listening to her makes me feel like i have good taste in music. She’s so different, I personally believe Clairo is a genre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 japanese bands indie bands you should know in 2021

5 japanese animated films you should watch